Users hear directions, then input data via scanner or keyboard.
With Stay-Linked SpeechDirect™, it's that simple.
We've made SpeechDirect quick and easy to implement.
By utilizing Stay-Linked's unique host-based screen recognition features, SpeechDirect eliminates the time and expense usually associated with voice-enabling applications. Existing business applications can be used without any changes or alterations, making SpeechDirect quick, easy and cost-effective to implement.
Features and benefits include:
- Users receive audible directions via voice, and then input data using scanners or keyboards,
just like they do today. No special user training is necessary.
- Uses built-in audio playback capabilities of popular wireless remote devices.
- Managed using the Stay-Linked Administrator console, which is included with Stay-Linked
terminal emulation licenses.
- Provides 80% of the benefits of implementing a voice solution, without the complications of
- SpeechDirect was developed by Stay-Linked, and is fully integrated into the Stay-Linked
terminal emulation solution. It's Stay-Linked, so it works.
And we've made SpeechDirect an affordable alternative to other offerings.
SpeechDirect is being offered at a fraction of the cost of other voice/speech offerings, allowing users to enjoy the benefits of SpeechDirect with Stay-Linked Terminal Management (included with SpeechDirect licenses), and Stay-Linked Terminal Emulation–all at a total cost that's less than other voice add-ons alone.
Here's an example of how it works:
- User hears: “Go to Aisle 1234”
- Upon arriving at Aisle 1234, User hits “Enter” or scans barcode
- User hears: “Go to location 5678”
- When at location 5678, User hits “Enter” or scans barcode
- User hears: “Pick 5 units”
- When 5 units have been picked, User hits “Enter” or scans barcode
- User hears “Go to Aisle 9123”
These interactions continue until...
User hears: “Picking complete, take items to shipping”
Screen Recognition and Reformatting is included
with SpeechDirect at no additional cost. So you'll be using the best part of speech for terminal emulation in no time. Quickly, easily, and affordably.