Stay-Linked Version 10
features the addition of powerful host-based features that allow you to speech-enable any 5250/3270, VT100/220 or SSHv2 Terminal Emulation screen application. Adding voice-driven input/output capabilities to enhance user productivity for data collection processing no longer needs to be a complicated, difficult and time-consuming undertaking.
|Key benefits include:
- Rules-based Speech Recognition = user-independent device usage
- Intuitive Host APIs = ease and simplicity of application integration/development
- Multi-Modal Input/Output = speech plus scanning, keyboard entry and screen display
- Speech-Enhanced TE = alternative to rigid, stand-alone "Voice-Picking" systems
Add speech as an additional form of data input/output.
In addition to the scanner, keyboard and screen display, Stay-Linked Speech allows you to selectively add voice as an alternate form of data input/output for specific terminal emulation screens, or even specific fields, when using a voice-capable terminal for data collection.
The difference is in our architecture:
- On the device - Stay-Linked thin-client terminal emulation software seamlessly interfaces with Stay-Linked Speech (licensed separately) for Voice Recognition-to-Speech and Speech-to-Text input/ output data collection and conversion.
- On the host - New APIs have been added to provide dynamic voice-enhancing integration directly within any Terminal Emulation screen application.
- Centrally managed - All terminal emulation sessions and device settings are maintained on the host computer and centrally managed using the Stay-Linked Administrator console. Stay-Linked's fully integrated Terminal Device Management is also available (licensed separately).
Screen Recognition and Reformatting is included
in Stay-Linked v10 at no additional cost. Just add Stay-Linked Speech for speech-driven terminal emulation. Quickly, easily, and affordably.